Wednesday, January 30, 2008

heiße schokolade

I've never been one for coffee, however I love tea and hot chocolate. Munich has a unique hot chocolate brand by a company called Becks (mentioned in the previous post). If you read this blog, you have probably noticed I am decently adventurous in the food department... just don't expect me to eat any kind of organs or meats. I won't even get started on things I have seen in the meat cases here.

Becks gives creative names and flavors to hot chocolate. Stefan found the mint hot chocolate in his stocking this year. I wanted to get the wasabi, but that would be more for me - yes, wasabi hot chocolate. Unfortunately I haven't tried it yet. Just yesterday during my winter blues pick me up stop at Delgado's, I also found an interesting flavor - Bavaricoa. And since everyone knows Bavaria loves beer, this hot chocolate includes hops and malt - complete with a Lion (Munich was founded by Henry the Lion) and the white + blue of Bavaria. I haven't tried it yet, but I'll let you know if it's any good.

No comments: