Iceland • Boston • Ohio • Venice • Burano • Gaisberg • Florence
We celebrated 5 years of :
We made a huge array of ice creams and I had some success with macarons, too.
2012 will be another year full of love, excitement, travels, and sweet treats, including:
• Celebrating the New Year in San Francisco
• Going back to Iceland - hopefully to see the aurora borealis!
• Taking an Indian cooking course
• Traveling to Istanbul
• Being part of the lantern world record in Poznań, Poland [I can hardly handle the excitement!]
• Making baked goods from Tartine, Momofuku Milk Bar, Les Petite Macarons, and Heston at Home
• Several weddings
... and I'm sure plenty more surprises we don't even yet know about.
I hope 2012 is a special one for you, too!