Friday, June 6, 2008

Rain

Lately we have had nonstop rain, so it's perfect weather for getting things done inside. Last year we had a bit of an external hard drive melt down that still pains me to think about.

We lost a lot.

Lesson learned - I try to keep on it and back things up- everyone's favorite thing to do right? The perfect rainy day activity.

It's also nice to see distant memories and beautiful things.

As I was going through our old photos and burning them to DVDs, I came across a few gems that I had forgotten about. One of them was this picture that I took in the car during a torrential storm... I just think it's so pretty with the lights glowing through.

I really love rain storms... unless it's my entire vacation. I hope tourists don't think Munich is always this gray and dreary.

1 comment:

JoernandAllison said...

I am sorry to hear about the problem last year with the hard drive. It is so frustrating to have that happen!
I wish that the rain would let up a little too, it's supposed to rain all this week. Ugh!