Saturday, May 10, 2008

Slovenian salt


Stefan and I have been busy putting our Slovenian national treasure to use. So far I have used it on a batch of my favorite cookies and our salt grinder is also filled. As I was reading about the salt in one of the pamphlets that was attached, it said when it is used the water from where it is harvested is expelled - surprisingly it really is.

I also bought t-shirts there because I liked the simple designs representing elements of the park and salt crystals. Stefan has been loving his and I'm loving my salt scrub which remarkably does make my skin feel smooth and beachy fresh.

Now I really want to go to the Krajinski Sečovlje Salina Nature Park!

1 comment:

JoernandAllison said...

Wow, you had a busy weekend of blogging! I will show this post to Joern, who is ueber-interested in salt. A reason for us to go to Slovenia!
Thanks for posting about this :)