Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fish pond

I went to say goodbye to my Grandma before I head back to Munich. It was nice to see her and hang out in her garden. I saw the 4 o'clocks (flowers) that she has passed on to my mom. I am just amazed at how much everything is flourishing in her back yard too.

She also has a beautiful fish pond with enormous fish. I loved watching them swim around and the lily pads would shake as they passed underneath.

While I'm home I always take a lot of pictures and try to take it all in and remember the little things that make my visit special.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Emily! A fish pond and blooming garden sound divine.

Emily said...

Rachel...
I'm glad you like them! I wish I could have a garden of my own, but apartment living isn't so conducive to a balcony garden. It looks like I need to hit up a park soon.