Monday, August 18, 2008

2 ♥ - 1 day

I don’t know where the time has gone. 2 years ago we were sitting at rehearsal dinner (which was held at the suites of a baseball game), with wedding jitters, knowing the next day we’d be getting married.

We invited our friends and family to the game, which was a more laid back celebration - and a first for many of the Germans. It was nice to visit with everyone that traveled so far, and to squeeze a few extra moments out of the memorable weekend that was over before we knew it.

Since then we've laughed, we've cried, and I've realized that the sport seasons never end... they only roll over into something else.

I will save all of that sappy stuff for tomorrow, but I will say I wouldn't want to be married to anyone else!

1 comment:

N said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:)