Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Mieka!

Lost in the excitement is that Mieka, the family dog, also celebrates her birthday today.

Despite being 4, she is still very much in her terrible toddler years. I think I will miss the day when she stops stealing random things to be chased and her playful nature. Thankfully, I can rest assured that she won't lose her obsessive compulsive tendencies of barking at things that are out of place, her radiating beauty, or her mischievous streak of waking people up early in the morning for some company.

3 comments:

N said...

So adorable...I love the fur:)

smudgeon said...

That's a beautiful dog you got there.

And a great blog, too. A pity people feel the urge to nick your photos! I'll take it as a warning myself...

Emily said...

bluefish & ...

We think she's quite cute too! Thanks for the compliments.