Thursday, July 17, 2008

Gifts for Moritz

Our friend Sven and his wife just had a baby. We've been debating what to get him and today I found the answer... an adorable pair of tiny lederhosen, some Bayern München gear, and one of my favorite rattles from Haba.

Before we learned that Sven was having a son, Stefan was constantly badgering him and telling him if he had a boy he should name him Stefan... and a girl, Stefanie, of course.

It looks like Sven had a little Moritz instead. We're looking forward to meeting him and I know he's going to look adorable in his Bavarian wear.

5 comments:

Lorry said...

Wow are those lederhosen cute or what???

Emily said...

alcyone...

I thought the same! -- They are so tiny. He's going to look precious in them. I can't wait to see his parent's reaction!

Anonymous said...

Those lederhosen are beautiful! I would wear a skirt in that colour. Lovely!! You should post a picture of the baby in them if the parents don't mind.

Anonymous said...

Wow, the lederhosen is amazing, and now I know how to spell lederhosen!

We are in love with Haba toys, too, and hope Baby J will like them once he's here. Good choice.

Emily said...

Abby...
I will definitely try to get a picture!

Rachel...
I'm so happy that you also found Haba toys. When we have visitors who want to go shopping, one of my first questions is, 'Do you know anyone who's going to have a baby soon?' Their food is also adorable.