Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm finally back in the loop

Due to a combination of wanting what you can’t have and feeling as though everyone else knows something that you don’t, not having the internet for a over a week was extremely difficult (we just got it back this morning - finally!). Suddenly I had to find other means of figuring out the weather forecast, contacting family and friends, and relying on good old fashion cookbooks for recipes.

As much as I hate to admit that living without technology is difficult, it's a lot harder than I expected. Living in a foreign country definitely doesn't help in feeling cut off from virtually everything.

I'm currently trying to catch up on emails, blogs, and what is happening in the world. I'll be posting quite a bit in the coming days, although my posts will most likely be back dated in the order events happened, so check back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your winter!

And don't forget, you're up for next months words!

N said...

Yay! You're back:)

Emily said...

abby...
I'm already thinking up some fun words. I love doing this.

bluefish...
it's so nice to be back!