Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Affordable Amsterdam

Sorry I'm on a hotel kick lately, but I thought I would share the news that the CitizenM hotel is having an enormous promotion. You can stay at their lovely hotel throughout the year for only 39€/ night, which makes for a really inexpensive trip. You can see photos, read about our visit, and see some great shops I recommend visiting by clicking here.

This promotion is running from today through the 11th of this month, so it could potentially be a perfect surprise for your Valentine or for another special day through the year. Don't be discouraged by the location. While it is directly at the airport, there is a train that takes you right into the city for roughly 7€.

You'll be enjoying some gouda, Heineken, and stroopwaffles before you know it.

If I can find some decent flights myself maybe we'll even get to visit the Keukenhof Gardens this spring!

2 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Mmm stroopwaffles! I forgot I bought a bunch at the airport!

Emily said...

Melania...
I love flying through Amsterdam simply so I can buy the yummy foods on my way to the states.