Monday, August 8, 2011

New food options in Munich

Munich has a few newish food places that are worth checking out...

Wir machen Cupcakes - Cupcakes... American style cupcakes that are creative and not too sweet. (I bought the same zucceroo sprinkles in Hamburg.)

The Bubble T Store - Bubble Tea... The Asian pearl milk tea has finally made it's way to Munich with many options to choose from.

Condessa Gourmet Tacos - Mexican... a new restaurant opening this month with fresh + inexpensive tacos.

Zum Goldenen Kalb - Steak + Burgers... I probably eat beef once a year maximum, but the waygu burger here is really delicious and the atmosphere is beautiful. I'd even go as far as saying it's one of the best burgers you can get in Munich. Now if only I could get a black bean burger...

4 comments:

cliff1976 said...

Condesa isn't open yet at Münchner Freiheit. :-(

Came down for a party last night at Hohenzollernplatz, got a great deal at the Westin in Arabellapark, and was hoping to start our homeward journey with a burrito in my belly.

Dangit! For future Texmex pilgrims, note that it's kind of hidden around a corner Northeast of the large bus/tram stop at Münchner Freiheit.

Anonymous said...

I've been to the pearl tea shop twice! love it!:-)
Oom

Emily said...

So sorry, Cliff! I guess it gives you another reason to come back. They were open at the Tollwood festival, but I'm not sure on the actual opening date. I hope you still had a good time.

Oom... I'm glad you've enjoyed the pearl tea! They have quite a lot of variety.

JoernandAllison said...

Wow, you're getting a new taco place! Hooray! The pearl tea store sounds so interesting too. I'm proud to say though that Stuttgart has had a cupcake shop for a little over a year now. Its just a fun little place to hang out :)
Hope all is well!