Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Max Wanger - Los Angeles

It's such a wonderful honor to be featured on 100 Layer Cake and Max Wanger's blog. Thank you Jillian + Max!

It was the perfect way to round out our trip and have some beautiful photos from such a special time in our lives.

Remember the subway dress that I fell in love with? Well, you can see it in some of the sneak peek photos.

Most of the photos were taken in Venice, California, while the roof top images were taken at the beautiful SLS hotel where we stayed during our fabulous time in Los Angeles.

Max and his lovely fiancée Margaux enjoy traveling too, so if you can't make it to LA they can always come your way. We're looking forward to crossing paths with them again - somewhere in the world!



(photos courtesy of the ultra talented Max Wanger)

11 comments:

Lane said...

You're a supermodel! I love these shots!

Abby said...

Oh Emily. These are outrageous. So beautiful. I can't pick favorites, it's impossible, the kites, the beach, the very last one one your blog. Just amazing! x

CraftyRachel said...

Stunning photos. How romantic! I love everything about them - the colors, the setting, the props... Looks like a fun photo shoot!

N said...

These photos are absolutely gorgeous! You two look like models :)

Emily said...

That is pretty amazing! You guys look great, as usual. Miss you!

Emily said...

Lane...
Not sure about being a supermodel, but we love them.

Abby...
I'm telling you that you should start doing photos yourself!

Rachel...
Thanks! We had such a great time and are super happy with the results, amazingly there are more to come!

Bluefish...
Max is certainly talented - he made us feel great and the locations are so pretty.

Emily...
we miss you too! I can't wait to catch up. xo

Lisa Ridgely Photography said...

Emily, these are wonderful. I especially love the rooftop one - what a beautiful setting! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

French Lover said...

Thank you for your sweet comment !
Your blog is amazing and those pictures are incredible !!

Emily said...

Lisa...
Thank you for being so creative - if I could only stay put long enough to seriously decorate I know where to turn!

French lover...
It's always great to know others make the long distance thing work. I'm excited to see what 2010 has in store for you - at least it's off to a great start!

Caitlin said...

OMG these are amazing. I love the one of you guys kissing in the mirror (the last on Max's site). I'm so jealous!

Emily said...

Caitlin...
We are smitten with them. Now you and Scott just need a trip to LA or I'll let you know when they make it to Europe. I can't wait to see the others!!