Tuesday, April 17, 2007

McDonalds + Indian Food = heaven

Yep, you read right... I even ate meat for this one.


McDonalds here is having Indian food and I am seriously all about it. Our McDonalds is quite adventurous. I must give them credit as they even tried to Indianize their name - it is called 'dahatma' kind of a joke on 'da hat man' translating to 'there you have it'. They even have a nan bread instead of a bun with a curry sauce, fresh tomatoes & cucumbers.



Just thinking about this right now makes me want to go up the street and buy some right now. I guess I will hold out and get it for lunch tomorrow since it has been a couple of weeks and McDonalds is only ok in small doses.




I took some photos of it so you can see how comical it is. I wish I could send you the delectable taste along with it! Oh how I love Indian food... even if it is from McDonalds... and even if it made me break away from being a pescatarian.

No comments: