Tuesday, June 23, 2009

new camera

I am having a fantastic time learning my new camera. So far I am very impressed with its capabilities.

I know that Nikon's are seen as cameras designed by photographers for photographers and Canon's are seen as cameras designed by engineers for photographers, however I've had so much luck with Olympus.

They were the first to incorporate the super macro function into their cameras. I always love to look closer and see the intricate details, so this is now essential for me.

3 comments:

JoernandAllison said...

Oh yay! It looks like you now have a perfect camera for the incredible trip you have coming up. Your dog is so beautiful,and I love the close up of her face- you really pick up so much more of her personality!

Moya said...

Glad to see you are having fun on your travels, and I hope Stefan's efforts paid off for him while you were gone!
We leave next week for the US - we look forward to seeing you in the fall & hearing about all of your adventure plans & summer travels!
best,
Moya

Emily said...

Allison...
I'm hoping the camera is compact enough and easy enough to manage. I'm still learning how to use it. I know I'm obsessed with my dog, but she doesn't seem to mind my photos.

Moya...
I hope your visit is as relaxing and enjoyable as mine was! We find out in August how things went for him, but I am sure he did well. Can't wait to see you all again - I'm sure the girls will have grown a lot!

Safe and happy travels!